Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Only Hope is You

I love Bible Gateway. I did a search for "my hope is in the Lord" and this is the first 9 results. God is so good to us. I spend a lot of time "hoping" for things to work out a certain way... I tend to put my trust in everything but where it belongs. May I learn to lay all of my hopes at the feet of Jesus.
  1. Psalm 33:18
    But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,

  2. Psalm 33:20
    We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.

  3. Psalm 39:7
    "But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you.

  4. Psalm 69:6
    May those who hope in you not be disgraced because of me, O Lord, the LORD Almighty; may those who seek you not be put to shame because of me, O God of Israel.

  5. Psalm 130:7
    O Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.

  6. Psalm 131:3
    O Israel, put your hope in the LORD both now and forevermore.

  7. Psalm 146:5
    Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God,

  8. Jeremiah 14:22
    Do any of the worthless idols of the nations bring rain? Do the skies themselves send down showers? No, it is you, O LORD our God. Therefore our hope is in you, for you are the one who does all this.
  9. Lamentations 3:25
    The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;

No comments: