Wednesday, May 7, 2008

In Lieu of a Chuck Norris Fact...

First, I want to apologize for my lack of updates. I know that the dozen or so of you that check up on us regularly are sorely disappointed. If you check here daily, I suggest you instead bookmark the link to the right "Some People Call Me Mom." It is Janelle's blog, and is much more interesting than mine lately.

Second, I want to give a quick fundraising update... we are currently at 15% of our monthly fundraising goal! We have been blessed and humbled as we have watched the response cards come in. We've also talked to some of you, and are so grateful for your support. Thank you!

We can't move to "the field" (our assignment location) without being at 100% funded. We can't go without your support! Again, thank you for believing in us, and for taking the time to check in on us.

God is AWESOME!

No comments: