Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Really Lousy Blogger...

I know, I know... I'm really bad at this.

I know many(four) of you check in here on a regular basis, and I've been letting you down.

If you didn't already know, Janelle is a GREAT! blogger. If you haven't been, she's linked on the right of this page, or you can just click HERE.

As for the rest of us-
-Kids started school last week. (reference SPCMM for pictures.)
-I love my job/ministry! I can't wait to get to work every day.
-I love where we live!


As for prayer requests-
-Pray for me as I am in the middle of planning for the next year, putting together a calendar.
-Pray for the kids as they get into the routine at school, make friends, etc.
-Pray for Janelle as she gets involved in PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel), that she would enjoy her time and get to know the ladies.
-We're still praying for a second car. God is faithful!

I really, really, really promise... I'll try to post more often.

Jon for the McIvers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just had to tell you that when I saw the first day of school picture of your oldest, it took me right back to elementary school!! Remember that picture of your dad in our yearbook that looked just like you? Hmm, I may have to go dig out that yearbook and scan that picture :) And, I can forgive you for being a lousy blogger; I have been lousy at it ever since I started! But I do love hearing about you guys :) Oh, did Lisa Coe tell you that she found me on facebook because of you and we got together a couple of weeks ago for a playdate with our kids?!! Crazy! For some reason Jehoshophat came to mind ;)

Anonymous said...

Do you want the bug? The speedometer just quit. It's not a great car so you probably wouldn't want it and I don't blame you. I don't want it anymore either. I don't really know why the post but I'm just gonna leave it.